Thursday, October 28, 2010

Enjoying the life that God has given us! :)

So, as many of you know, I am going to be starting a full time job soon. It's pretty cool because it is a job that I will be able to do at home while caring for my little man. Since we are in a time of our life where God is providing through me working, I really couldn't have asked for a better situation. Of course, I don't want to work...who does?!? :P But, with Jason in law school and not working full time, it means me using the degree that I went to school for 5 years for. :) God pretty much placed this job in my lap. There is no other way that it happened....it was quite unreal. I am going to be working for Rainbow Advanced Institute; a virtual charter school out of Rainbow, Ca. I will be teaching 1-3 grade through an online classroom. Now, I have been a little nervous about how it is going to work out with teaching and taking care of Ryan, but I was able to talk to the other teachers at an inservice that we had and almost all of them have little ones at home, and they said it is manageable. Of course, it won't be as easy as life is now where all my attention is given to Ryan during the day, but at lease I will not have to leave him for hours while I go to work. Praise the Lord that I will continue to be able to nurse him, play with him, and just care for him throughout the day while working. Anyways, since that will be starting up soon, I have been trying to just soak in every free moment I have when I am able to just be with Ryan while Jason is at school or work.

So, today was absolutely beautiful outside. So I grabbed a blanket and some of Ryan's books, and we just enjoyed the beautiful outdoors (we have a fantastic view from our backyard).


 Ryan loves to be outside, it's fun to watch him watch the leaves blow, the birds fly and also the planes!


We read some fun books together...he likes to chew on the books while I read them! :)

And Ryan also sampled dirt for the first time today. I was trying to stop him, but then realized he's a boy, and that God made dirt, dirt don't hurt...so I let him! :)

And of course, Layla was right there with us enjoying the sunshine


Loving the moments of time that God is giving us! Life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment