Monday, October 29, 2012

I-phone pictures

How amazing that we can take pictures any time, any where. I tend to take random pics of my kiddos, and these are some of my favorites lately. Such sweet moments. 

just playing on the floor...she smiles nearly every time I bring out my phone



momma/baby picture sent to Daddy while he was on the train to San Diego 

Ryan wanted to put all of Ally's headbands on...she was a good sport about it

We had some fun playing in the rain 

she's just so fun! 

We swing a lot during Ryan's nap...so she doesn't wake him up...not sure what we're going to do when the weather gets yucky! 

Pillow talk with my girl 
These next four are from a mommy/son date to Starbucks. It was so fun to go and have special one on one time with him and for him to have a special treat. He LOVED the cinnamon roll and gobbled it up. What a sweet time and I'm looking forward to MANY more of these dates with my little man.




He ate the whole thing! Love this stage of my sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment