Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Quick family trip to Hume

On Memorial Day weekend, we didn't have anything planned. This was a welcomed open weekend to spend as a family. On Friday night we decided to take advantage of the opportunity and head up to Hume Lake for the morning. Hume will always have a very special place in my heart and it has so many memories for me. I enjoy any time I get to go and bask in God's beautiful creation in a place that has been so vital to my walk with Christ. It was a beautiful morning playing in the mountains and having a wonderful lunch in the snack shop. :) Here is our day: 

This girl loves to go up and down steps. 


He's just happy to be having an adventure :) 


oh how I love my little boy! 

My little loves 

Ryan loved the sand volleyball pit 






Of course we had to enjoy a hume burger and it was extra special because we were able to eat with some of my old friends who work up there. :) 



Jumping, running....loving being outside! 


rock jumping :) 



So thankful for these days!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look how far you've come! I loved seeing your day at Hume! Beautiful family-- beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete