Saturday, December 27, 2014

Samuel James is 2 months!

Our sweet little man turned two months on December 2 (his Daddy's birthday!). He is the SWEETEST little man in the whole world. He is such a great addition to our family. It's hard to remember what life was like without him. Ryan loves that he is smiling now. Here are some of my favorite pictures from this month:


Oma stopped by for some snuggles 

those lips!! 

I get to do this EVERY day while the other kids nap...I love my life! 

Enjoying the Christmas lights 



This is how he spent Thanksgiving...sleeping the day away! 

family picture! 






Samuel's 2 month stats: 
weight: 13 lbs 1 oz (68%)
height: 24 inches (96%)
eats every 2-3 hours
sleeps like a champ: you slept through the night twice and usually only wake up once. 
clothes: 3 month
diapers: size 1 

Love my sweet Sammy boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment