Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I love being pregnant!





I know I kind of sound ridiculous, but being prego is one of the coolest experiences that I have ever had. It makes me think of how amazing God has created our bodies and how He is right now creating a child in His image in my womb.....it blows my mind! I also have always loved pregnant bellies (I know..I'm weird), and so I really do enjoy having a huge belly. At times it is a bit uncomfortable, and it is getting harder to get up off the couch, but the thought that there is a child in there growing is incredible. Here are some pics that one of my old high school girls took of Jason, me and baby. She is an aspiring photographer, and did an incredible job. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I felt/feel the same way about pregnancy and babies! Being a mom fulfilled lifelong dreams of mine. It is the best thing in the world! You are going to be a great mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete