Monday, July 26, 2010

Almost 6 months:)

I have packed away Ryan's baby book, so I am going to record some of the many changes that is happening in the precious life of Ryan. I have heard that the 6 month mark is a big one, and I have been amazed at how fast and how much Ryan is changing. It is so fun to watch him learn and discover. Here are some of the things that he is doing now:


*He started eating a little bit of organic brown rice cereal, he's not super crazy about it, but he eats a little. I am excited about making my own baby food when we get down to SD. :) 


*He grabs everything...no more earrings for me and pony tails are awesome! And most of the things he grabs, goes into his mouth. :) 
*He rolls both from stomach to back and back to stomach. He hasn't done it together yet, but its coming. 


*He can sit for about 5-10 seconds by himself. 
*He giggles like crazy...especially at his dad. 
*He always wakes up with a smile on his face and smiles when mom sings to him. 
*He loves to be with people...he's so social with laughing and smiling at strangers. 
*And my favorite....he plays with his feet! :) 


We are so thankful for our gift. He's such a good baby, we love him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment