Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another first :)

I am amazed at how many firsts Ryan has every week. It's so hard to keep up. But I love watching him grow and develop, it is such a blessing. Today we had a major first: he held himself up on the chair. He was just playing and pulled himself onto his knees and I didn't think that he would get further than that.

 But then I looked over and this is what I saw:

I literally screamed when he actually got up and I think I scared him, but he just looked at me funny and then smiled his sweet smile. It was like, "yeah mom, I'm getting big and this is fun!" So of course I grabbed the camera and had to get documentation for this momentous occasion. :) What a blessing it is to be able to witness these little milestones...life is such a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment