Friday, December 31, 2010

2010...Thank you Jesus for a Great Year

Thank you Jesus for this: 
This year has been all sorts of transitioning. Transitioning to being a mommy, staying at home, moving to San Diego and then working from home to be with my little man. When I think of this year, 1 Corinthians 9:15 comes to mind: "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!" I could not be more thankful for a God who loves us so much He sent his precious baby boy to the Cross for our sins. He loves us so much and is the ultimate provider of all things. I am so thankful for my friends and family and the blessings of love and community we get to experience, even with moving. I am so thankful for an awesome, sweet, passionate husband and the gift of having a sweet baby boy with him. I am so thankful for Ryan and the smiles, cuddles, giggles, and the fun that we have watching this little man grow. I am so thankful for motherhood, and for God knowing the desires of my heart, and blessing me with such a great life, and also for the times of growing that He takes us through. What a great year. Excited about all that the Lord has in store for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment