Sunday, December 19, 2010

Of course we need an update on Ryan!

Oh my sweet boy! I cannot get enough of him, and everyday just seems to be getting more and more fun with him. He is constantly making us laugh with his silliness and is becoming mommy's little love bug. He is 10.5 months now, and I am in the thought process of planning his 1st birthday...can't believe it!


Ryan is on the move...he is a fast crawler and is constantly going! He loves to go towards cords, Layla's food, our phones, and the lights on the Christmas tree....so we are chasing him!! :) We have baby proofed to the max, so the cords are like the ones for our laptops and the fan. :) And most of the pictures I try to take of him are of him on the move. I love it though...I was nervous about having a 'mobile' baby...but its so fun to watch him play and explore. :) He loves to pull the dvd's out, climb on chairs and chew on some spatulas....so much for all the toys we have bought him. :)
 Here's his favorite jungle gym: the kitchen table :)


He has also become quite vocal. I love his little voice. He says ball very well and says 'uba' for his bear that 's named Umbrella. It's really cute. He also signs all done, more and knows what I mean when I saw 'nurse.'

He decided about a month ago that he was done with baby food...so its all finger foods! Some of his favorites are bananas, sweet potatoes, cheese, rice, avocado and black beans. :)

He also loves loves loves books! He says "buh" for book. After his afternoon nap is one of my favorite times of the day: we sit and cuddle and read books together. We have been reading Christmas books and all about baby Jesus...such a gift to share Jesus with our son! I love that he loves to cuddle with me, I treasure those moments.

Mommy hood is the best thing ever and I am so thankful that God has blessed us with such a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment