Monday, February 14, 2011

For my Valentine.....

This blog post is dedicated to my forever Valentine: my sweet, talented, amazing husband. I have been meaning to brag about him for a while, so I decided today would be a great day, and it's my blog, so I can do what I want. :)

There really isn't a day that goes by that I don't think that I am so incredibly lucky to be married to such an amazing man. There are so many reasons why he is incredible. Here are just a few:

- The night we were married he said that he would do two things every night of our lives together, which are: pray with me, and give me a back massage....and we have been together for 3.5 years so far, and he hasn't missed a night!
- He is passionate: about peace, about God, about justice, and loving others no matter what.
- He is continually striving to be the best man that he can be and is such a hard worker.
- He is humble: something that I truly treasure about him. He always will say sorry if he's done something to hurt me (never intentional), knows that he isn't perfect and admits when he is wrong. 
- He is a servant. Jason is always looking for opportunities to serve me and will jump at the opportunity to serve others. Some practical examples is that he does the dishes for me every night, and is always willing to help out around the house when things are busy.
- He loves life: Jason is joyful, and rarely (if ever) has a downer day. He rejoices in the Lord and life and is so fun to be around. He is constantly dreaming about fun things to do and adventures to go on.
- He loves to learn: the reason why he is in law school, and he is good at it. He is constantly telling me about random news and facts, and usually has an answer for most questions that I have. And if he doesn't he looks it up and wants to know.
- He is one AMAZING daddy: I absolutely love watching Jason and Ryan interact. Jason is so great with just playing with Ryan and loving on him the way a Dad should. Ryan is one lucky boy to have such an amazing role model to look up to.



This Valentines Day I am praising God for the partner that He has blessed me with. It is true that I am falling more in love with him as time passes, and I love the life that we have together. I am thankful that he puts up with me on a daily basis and shows me unconditional love through the good and bad times. I am excited about all that God has for us as a family, and the adventure of life is shared with you. I love you my sweet Valentine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment