Sunday, October 30, 2011

My little artist :)

This made me super excited! I have been trying to do fun 'art' activities with Ryan. Most of the time he just isn't that into it. He does like to color, and his favorite thing is to help me cook or be outside digging in the dirt. But, being a teacher, I keep trying. :) I came across a recipe for homemade finger paints on pinterest, and gave it a try. The first night we tried he wasn't that into it, but we were also carving pumpkins, and he wanted to dig in the pumpkin. :) But then, I decided to give it another try, and he painted! His first masterpiece. This made my teacher's heart happy.

sitting at his little table! 

He wasn't into the finger part of the painting, so I gave him a silicone pastry brush...worked great! 



This made me laugh...I put a cup of water on the table for him to dip his brush in...he decided it was better to drink it. :) 


his little feet don't even hit the ground yet! 


:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment