Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just Because...

I think my kids are cute...no ADORABLE! :) I don't know what mom wouldn't think so.... I am so in love with my kiddos and LOVE this stage of life of having little ones in our home. I love watching them grow and develop. Right now I love watching Ryan explore life and how he is maturing every day and getting more and more talkative. I love watching Ally just be...she is such a good baby and I love snuggling with her and looking at her sweet face. So...there really isn't a rhyme or reason to this blog post other than I think my kids are cute and want to have these pictures in my blog book when I print it. :) It's my blog...I can do what I want. :)

Ryan loves to drum on everything! This old popcorn tin is our makeshift drum. 

love the blue and purple

This is Ryan wanting to take a picture

my girl...sleeping so peacefully
Tonight Ryan helped me give Allyson a bath...he was such a good little helper. :) Don't mind the no pants...he was running around outside and was hot. :)


washing her legs :) 


the best big brother! :) 

our little Ally all clean! She loves her baths. 

And a few more random pictures: 

our little ballerina

Ryan was helping Papa wash the car...he did such a good job! 

Ryan's trying to figure out what mom's doing to baby sister :) 

saying "cheese"


1 comment:

  1. I finally had time to sit and look at your beautiful baby girl and read your amazing labor story. Wow! You seem to be doing great and I can't wait to meet little Ally in person. Congratulations! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete