Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our little Ally girl is 4 months!

Oh, this stage is so much fun! Ally is so responsive, loves to coo and babble and is started to grab at everything. :) She is starting to be up for longer stretches and also sleep for longer stretches, and is going longer in between feedings. I have to say that this month I feel like we have finally gotten into a bit more of a normal routine. I feel a lot more comfortable about going out with both kiddos and Ryan is understanding that mommy has to take care of Ally too. He is SUCH a good boy! When I tell him that I need to put Ally down to go night night, he says; "shhh," and watches me by the door of the room quietly as I hold her for a few minutes and put her down. He also loves to help put on her bows (I'm a little bow-crazy) and constantly asks where she is when she is sleeping. He also started to say; "Ally watch," this month...but he doesn't have to ask twice, because Ryan is a constant source of entertainment for her. She loves to watch him and there have been a few times where she just giggles at whatever he does. Ally also rolls over from front to back and does great on her tummy (something Ryan always disliked). We are enjoying our happy, easy going baby so much. I love her squishy little thighs and her sweet smile. Here are some of my favorite pictures of this month:

She is doing great at going down on her own...she loves that thumb!

I felt like this is a good picture of everyday life..surrounded by laundry :)  (at least its folded) and being with my kiddos. 

Ally loves bath time! 

and Ryan loves to help!


4th of July outfit! We had a wonderful bbq at a friend's house. 

I'm sure they are having a deep conversation. :) 

And now for the 4 month photo shoot: 













4 month stats: 

weight: 15 lbs 4 oz
height: 26 inches
wears 6 month clothes and size 1 shoe
eats every 3ish hours 
goes down to bed by 8 usually and is up between 7 and 8 usually. 
is as cute as can be :) 

so thankful for these days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment