Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ally's room is finally done! :)

Yes, Ally is 4.5 months old and we just finished her room! :) She has yet to sleep in her crib (she has been in a co-sleeper in our room). My excuse is that her room was our guest room, and with Jason's parents here and family coming to see us, I just kept it as the guest room for a while. We had her changing table in our room, so it really wasn't a big deal. But, we had our last guests (that we know of) last weekend, so we now officially made it her room. We are planning on moving in 2 months, so I wasn't super crazy about things being perfect, but I at least wanted her to be able to sleep in her crib and get used to her things in her room. I am super happy with the colors and my little girly room! Here it is:

looking at it from the door 


the bow holder that I made for her...I'm not that crafty, so I get excited when something works out! :) 


The stool is where Ryan stands to help when we change her. :) 
And there we have it...sweet Ally's room. Glad to have it done in time to pack it up again in a few months... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment