Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy 5 months baby girl!

My baby girl is 5 months today! It seems like a lot has happened this month. She is just growing so fast, I almost get sad when her milestones happen; it means she is growing up. :) She rolls both from her front to back and back to front. She has been trying to sleep on her belly today, but then kicks her legs over, but I am wondering if she will soon become a tummy sleeper. She also cut her first tooth this month!! Crazy! She is just barely 5 months!! She has been drooling like crazy for a while, and last weekend she had 2 nights of not very good sleeping. Then, on Wednesday I noticed a little tooth poking out. But, it is not on the bottom front, like most first teeth, it's one of her side...not sure if its the canine tooth...but it's in that area. She has been chewing on everything, so I wouldn't be surprised if another one is on its way. She also learned how to blow bubbles this month, which is so cute, but makes the drool go everywhere!  Another fun milestone is that she found her feet this month! That is one of my favorites!! I think its so adorable how they play with their little toes. :) We'll go through my favorite pictures of my little Ally from this month:

I just love how blue her eyes are :) She LOVES the exersaucer! 


I broke out all the teethers this month...she just can't stop chewing! 

Did a little photo shoot...I love how this one turned out! 

The feet!!! 







Ally's first friend: Penelope Fancher (we've had a few play dates already)
Penelope let Ally play dress up with her bow and tutu!




I just love dressing her up :) 
Jason took a pic of us napping: I tend to lay with her during Ryan's nap for 2 reasons: 1. I get a little rest 2. She sleeps a bit longer :) Such a sweet time :)


I was inspired to do a little photo shoot and was happy with how the pearl pictures came out. My Pretty girl! 




And then the 5 month pictures: 





the feet!

And then Ryan and Ally: I love how much more comfortable Ryan is getting with Ally. :) He loves to hug and kiss her. 






5 month stats: 
weight: 16 lbs 14 oz (she's pretty big! Ryan was 17 lbs 4 oz at 5 months...my kids are chunky!)
Height: around 26 inches 
Sleeping: starting to have a bit of a schedule(ish): Goes down around 7 or 8, up between 7 or 8, then usually naps around 9, 11, 1, and 4ish. Every day is a bit different, but I can usually predict her naps now. She does fight sleep a bit and doesn't sleep for a long time, but she is great about going down on her own now. 
Eating: still around every 2-3 hours, just nursing. 
clothes: 6 month, although she is growing out of some :(




1 comment:

  1. i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me.
    5 months baby

    ReplyDelete