Friday, March 15, 2013

Ally's 1st birthday!

What a fun celebration we had for Ally's 1st birthday! I would say that it was a perfect day to celebrate our big 1 year old! My Aunt Kathy did an amazing job on the decorations! I was able to get plenty of pictures of the cute decorations, but I guess I was having so much fun during the party, I didn't get very many pictures. I am bummed I didn't get more of the guests...but there were so many special family and friends and I am so thankful for all who were able to come and celebrate our Ally girl. Enjoy the pics from the day: 

an A made out of cupcake liners 

the mantel was decorated just for Ally

so cute! 

Daddy's little girl! 

a special wish tree 






Thank you Nana for the best birthday party ever!!! 

Our girl! 

tough to get a family picture these days! 

My girl! 

The cake table: Auntie Heidi made the adorable cakes! 



The best Auntie Heidi ever! 

so cute! 

the smash cake :)



singing Happy Birthday 

yum! 


She had no problem diving right in! 





I think she liked it! 

This is so fun! 


nom nom

Daddy trying to sneak a piece 


so many great gifts! 

I let the big boys open this one...what great helpers! 



She got the hang of opening gifts pretty quick! 


Sayla showing Ally her new book :) 


These girls love to give each other kisses...so cute! 

Lincoln was pretty excited about the bubbles. :) 

Loved celebrating our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment