Monday, March 4, 2013

I can't believe I forgot...Jason's 30th!

So, this post is way way late...Jason turned 30 on December 2....and we had a party! But with the holidays and busyness of everything, I forgot to publish it on the blog. And now I am about ready to print it off...so of course I need to add it.
30 looks good on this man! 

getting the party started 

Jeff Z and Maddex 

Shellie and I 

love my Sari

and sweet little Jackson

The Penner family 

Jackson never fails to win Ryan over with his silliness ;) 

reading the answers to the games about who knows Jason and guess that Jersey! 

Ashlyn and Matty Lloyd

friends 

I was so busy with the party...I didn't get very many great pictures. Sad day! But...it was so great to celebrate my wonderful husband and the amazing life that God has given him. Happy 30th babe! (and I think we should move your bday to February! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment