Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter 2013

 We had a wonderful Easter day! I think all holidays with kids are just fun. I love their ages right now...especially Ryan...when everything is so fun and exciting! Here is our day:

We made resurrection rolls to explain the Easter story. This picture makes me laugh though, because he was sad that the marshmallow disappeared. Well....He is Risen! :) 

I had so much fun putting together their Easter baskets...I had been collecting for months! :) 



sweet Ally digging in to her basket :) 

Mom, will you help me?? 

loving her fishy filled eggs :) 


This kid LOVES yard work and was so excited about his new tools! :) 

digging into his basket...he was most excited about his jelly beans~! :) 

Family picture before church...so fun to dress up! 

Ryan and his sweet friend Brooklynn...they matched and were so so cute! 


look at that sweet girl! Love her! 

trying to get a picture of them at  church...they were a little distracted :) 


sweet Oma

little Easter photo shoot in their outfits :) 




These next pictures make me laugh...they were being so silly and I LOVE their expressions. :) 




Family picture after church 


And the Easter egg hunt! 





so many eggs! 

delicious Enns desserts! 
We then tried to get a picture of all the great Grandkids...I am happy to say that this year Ryan was not the one screaming in the picture! so proud ;)







Oma with all her greats! 

Praise to Jesus who rose from the grave to give us life! He is Risen indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment