Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This girl!

This girl is too much fun! She is changing by the day, and so I feel that a blog diary is a must right now. Since she has turned 1, she has started to say words. So far she says; "momma, dadda, yaya (Layla), uh uh (uh oh), all (all done), mmmm (moo), dis (yes), ah ah (monkey sound) and signs more. :) She blows kisses, waves bye bye, gives hugs and kisses when asked and dances and sings. Again...she is just so much fun! She LOVES to read books right now. When she wants to read "Hop on Pop," she says 'pop pop pop,' and for "Brown Bear, Brown Bear," she says, 'bo bo.' I love that I have two little book worms! And....she is walking all over the place...one of my favorite things right now!  Yesterday I just pulled out my camera and took some pictures of my girl...just everyday Ally. Here we go: 


blowing kisses



coming to momma :) 
She also LOVES to be outside...she sits by the door and points and shouts letting us know that she wants to go outside.

sitting in her new chair :) 

cutie girl! 

love my little toddly girl 



This is her; "I want to do this right now" face :) 

And then...she likes to try to escape as soon as the front door opens.



Loving every day we have with our sweet, fun girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment