Friday, March 11, 2011

What's For Dinner? :)

I love this stage that Ryan is at right now: I love his personality: he's so sweet and joyful. He makes us laugh and loves to explore. I love watching him learn to walk and how proud of himself that he gets. Another one of my favorites is watching him eat. My little man is a BIG eater....and I have so much fun thinking and creating of nutritious meals for him. He is a good eater, and for the most part, eats everything that I give him (minus peas). :) This week I made spinach and cheese manicotti....he loved it! He loves most pasta dishes and especially when I have red sauce with them, also he loves cheese...which that was one of main things that I craved during pregnancy, so I'm not surprised. :) I just have to share some pics of him enjoying his manicotti.

 And here is what he had for dinner tonight: eggs with carrots, spinach and cheese. A blueberry bran muffin and some pears. And....he ate almost all of it! :) 
yummy yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment