Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random Firsts....Fun memories

It's so funny how even the little things are so exciting when you have a little one. I now get so excited every time a bird flies or a plane can be spotted....because Ryan LOVES those things. I love it when Ryan is having fun outside or just being silly with Layla. Joy is something that I get to experience daily just by experiencing life with Ryan. Here are some random fun things we've done, and some firsts for Ryan.

First time eating real ice cream: He was so funny...when I wasn't looking, he went head first into the ice cream cup...he's like his momma...likes chocolate! :)

yummy!
First time 'climbing' a tree...well...with help from Dad...but he really wanted to try it himself. :) 


Let me do it Dad.... ;) 
And then here are just some pics from playing out at Sea Port village...we love that place! 

He loves trying to chase the birds 


And, just because these are some of my favorite moments....reading together. I have always loved books, and so far, it seems like this will be something we all will enjoy as a family. I love our reading time together and look forward to reading many books together. 
This is where Layla usually lies while we read...she's so funny..wants to be a part of everything. 

Each day is a gift...that's why it is called 'the present." Praising Jesus for each gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment