Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

I am writing this post with one hand (since Ally is sleeping in my other arm), so it will be simple and short. :) I had a wonderful mothers day! Jason made a beautiful breakfast, we had a great time at church and we had the Millers over for a dinner that Jason cooked! :) I am so thankful to be called mommy and for he privilege of raising two kiddos through the love of Christ. I feel so blessed to be on the journey of motherhood and only pray that I can be the mother that my kids need and that God will guide me every step of the way. I am thankful for those who have been an example of motherhood to me, and look forward to another year and watching my two grow and develop and trying to savor these precious days when they are so little. :)

my two biggest blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment