Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tractor Ride!

I don't have much on my bucket list, but one thing that I have always wanted to do was to drive a tractor. I don't have a big reason why...they just look really cool and I think it would be fun! :) Well...for mother's day this year, Jason set up a day where we would go to our friends farm and I would get to ride a tractor...pretty good gift! :) We brought Ryan, of course, since he is so into tractors right now. I warned him before hand that they were going to be loud. He was a little scared at first, but he totally got into it and wanted to sit on all the tractors. The farmer was so sweet to let us drive his tractors around...we had a blast! I'm pretty sure Ryan had the best time of all. :)

being taught how to drive...it's not nearly as hard as I thought it would :) 


first time on the tractor

We were able to drive around the farm a bit :) 

Me and my boy's first tractor ride! 

Jason and Ryan got lifted up on the forklift...I wasn't too sure about that one :) 




then they got driven around while in the air...made me nervous! 

Once I got the smaller tractor down, we were able to drive a bigger one


Ryan wanted to sit on all the tractors! 

sitting like a big boy all by himself!


While I was driving, he wanted to steer the wheel 


Such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment