Thursday, May 22, 2014

Baby Ekk #3 Announcement!

Now that we are finally {somewhat} settled in our new house and new city, I can catch up on my blog. I just printed last year's blog and was so happy about it. I love using this as a way to capture our family memories! So....a little update...we are expecting baby Ekk #3!! woo hoo! I had a TERRIBLE first trimester...my worst yet...so sick, no energy, no motivation aaannndd...we were moving! So, needless to say, I am a bit late on this post, but better late than never, right? :) We waited until we were about 13 weeks to announce to the world....aka...facebook that we were pregnant, and we did it in our new house! Here's the pics that we took:















So excited to be in ONE house during the baby's first year! So excited for our little blessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment