Thursday, May 29, 2014

Easter egg dying!

 I love traditions and I LOVE making traditions with my family! :) And...it's even better because Ryan is starting to remember our traditions. This year I did an advent type thing for Easter where everyday for 2 weeks before Easter we read a Easter story from one of our many childrens Bibles and the kids each got a jelly bean. :) The day before Easter was our final day and the kids also were able to open Easter cards they had received from their grandparents. And, of course....we dyed Easter eggs. Ally LOVED it this year and almost dyed her whole self. ;) It was nice to have Jason home to help too...I'm pretty sure it would have been a mess if I tried it by myself.
reading our Easter story! 

getting their Easter cards :) 


Can I do all the eggs in all the colors at once?!?


yay for Daddy's help! 


Ryan cherished each egg and wanted them to be done 'right'

I LOVE this picture...LOVE them!!! 

teaching...

our masterpieces



No comments:

Post a Comment