Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ally's first taste of food :)

Today Ally is 5 months and 3 weeks. She has been purely breastfed, and does not want to take a bottle. :) Today she had her first taste of a bit of rice cereal. She didn't love it, but didn't despise it. She sure was cute sitting in the high chair with a bib though. Here is our little love experiencing her first food.

not really sure what she's in for

What is that?? And why is everyone looking at me?? 

ummm...not sure about this Mom!

yeah, not my favorite

But I did swallow at least :) 

Why do you keep giving this to me? 

I guess I will cooperate

yeah...it's definitely weird

But I am so cute eating it! 

And Mommy makes me laugh with her silly sounds


Ryan kept laughing at me, so I started laughing at him. :) 

Fun times at the Ekk house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment