Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy 6 months Ally girl!


Our sweet Ally girl is officially 6 months! And what a month it has been! We moved from San Diego to Dinuba, she started to sit, eat a bit of rice cereal, snort, went into the church nursery for the first time and sleep in her crib for both naps and night all this month. Now that she knows how to sit, she doesn't like to be on her back or tummy...I think its because she can see her brother a lot better now. :) She is still just so so fun! She is one of the most smiley babies I have ever known and hardly ever fusses. Even when I had to wake her up this morning to go to her appt, she just opened her beautiful eyes and gave me the biggest smile.

Six months is one of my favorite stages. I love how much they are becoming their little person. Ally is so observant and loves to be around people. Which is so different than Ryan, who would get a bit overwhelmed when we were around a lot of people at a time. She is so smiley, and is finally taking longer naps. Currently, she has been sleeping for over an hour, which is always a good nap for her! :) I also love carrying around a baby. She is becoming more of a 'hip baby.' She still enjoys walking around in the ergo, but now wants to see a bit more, so enjoys it when I carry her on my hip.

Here is our month in pictures:

taking brother/sister pictures at Sea Port village during our last week in San Diego

I LOVE it when she falls asleep on me! 

my cutest accessory! 

enjoying the San Diego sun! 

ummm...having a girl to dress up is so so much fun! 

Ally attended her first birthday party: Blake Miller turns 1!!! 


This is her in mid-snort....it's the funniest and cutest thing ever! 

My sweet Aunt Patrice came and helped while we moved...I LOVE this picture of them! 


We played with our cousin Rylan 

We celebrated Oma's 81st birthday! We had her over for a breakfast celebration. We are so lucky to live down the street from her now! 
went to the Sequoia's with our good friends for Labor Day (you slept in the Ergo;)  ) 

Ally tried solids for the first time....she wasn't very excited about them! :) 


And now for the 6 month pictures: 



LOVE this smile! 




already tickling her brother :) 

"Ale ya so funny"

love 

Getting so big! 



my little thumb sucker! 

she loves that thumbs! 

Ally's 6 month stats: 
-weight: 16 lbs 15 oz (70%)
-height: 27 inches (still 96%)
-eats: every 2-3 hours still and is starting solids (has tasted rice cereal, avocado and banana) 
-sleep: still takes 2  one hour naps in the morning, a longer nap in the afternoon, and sometimes an evening nap...but she seems to be dropping that one little by little. It depends on when her afternoon nap is. She is now sleeping in her crib instead of her pack n play in our room, and started waking up every 2 hours for the past 2 weeks...not sure why..could be the change to her crib and a different house, she's teething, 6 month growth spurt...who knows! Hoping that will improve soon...momma's tired! :) 
-still LOVES to watch her big brother and wants to play so bad! 
-she also went into the nursery this month at Neighborhood church and did great! :) 


Happy 1/2 year to my sweet baby! I will miss your newborn snuggles, and being able to know you will stay in one spot...but am so looking forward to your next 6 months and all the changes that those will bring. You are one LOVED little girl and we Praise God that he has given us you. I am one thankful momma to have such a sweet 'little.' :)


another 'snort' picture ;) 















No comments:

Post a Comment