Wednesday, February 29, 2012

38 weeks!

And now...we have hit 38 weeks. Since I gave birth to Ryan and 37 weeks and 2 days...this is the longest I have been pregnant! Kind of crazy to think I still could have some time to go. Last week I was really struggling with feeling uncomfortable and just wanting to have our little girl. This week God has calmed my anxious heart and given me a peace about His timing, and I am actually now hoping that she stays in her nice warm home in my tummy for a little bit longer. :) Jason has his midterms next Monday and Tuesday, so we're hoping that maybe she will wait another week to make her appearance so that her Daddy won't be stressed with trying to study/or being in the hospital. But, we will see. I also just don't think that she's coming anytime too soon. I haven't had any real labor signs, which is fine. I am going to the Dr. tomorrow, so we'll see if I have any progression at all. They haven't checked me yet, so I have no idea where I'm at. I am really enjoying my days with just Ryan right now and also my nights where I can get the sleep that I need. :) I also have been taking advantage of nap times and resting instead of cleaning/getting things done since I pretty much have everything done and I won't have these blocks of time again for a while. :) So, here's my 38 week HUGE tummy picture...and a few others that I like :)

Do you like Ryan's tractors on the fireplace? I love having a little boy! :)


Ryan giving his Baby sister hugs :)


Jason was feeling left out...here he is at 38 weeks...goofy!





No comments:

Post a Comment