Monday, February 13, 2012

My little boy!

It's hitting me more and more how much Ryan is changing from a baby to a little boy! There are times where I look at him and see his sweet little newborn face, and other times where I see his own little personality emerging and see how much he is maturing and becoming a little boy! I have been trying for the past two weeks to get some good pictures of him just being himself. Right now, he LOVES trucks...and when we were at his Grandma and Grandpa's house, he had so much fun playing with these old trucks that his Dad played with when he was little. :) Although, it is near impossible to get this little guy to look at the camera, I thought that these show Ryan as a little 2 year old. He's so fun! Enjoy.








love my little man!





No comments:

Post a Comment